Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ER Stories 7: My ER Story [STAPLES]

Over the summer of 2013, my family was moving homes. My boyfriend-at-the-time and I were dismantling a bunk-bed to fit into our moving van.

We lifted.

He got distracted.

He stopped lifting.

Heavy wooden bunk-bed fell on my head.

It didn't hurt that much ,

but it was bleeding quite a bit.

The ER visit was quite unimpressive.

I got four staples in my head.

The doctor explained that the needle from putting anesthesia on my head would hurt just as much as the staples, so we wouldn't mess with that. "This will hurt a lot," he said.

It hurt a lot.


Cute, huh?



ER Stories 6: Before and After - Amputated Toe
Next Wednesday, April 30th:ER Stories 8: Burnt Skin

More ER Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...