Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ecuador Archives: Carnaval 2013 Part 1

Carnaval 2014 happened in early March, so I'm a little late for the year mark. It's a good thing this is my blog and I can do whatever I want.

Carnaval in Puerto Quito is an excuse to throw paint and water at everyone you love and everyone you secretly hate.

You make some enemies. I made the mistake of throwing paint at a little kid with a squirt gun. He followed me around with his squirt gun and then a hose for an hour. I thoroughly regret making that enemy.


Betty & myself before :


Alright, Betty.. white shirts? We deserve every ounce of paint thrown at us; we were asking for it.


Betty & myself after :



(Feel like you're playing "Where's Waldo"? I made it easier for you....)


¡Feliz Carnavales, Puerto Quito! Te extraño.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...