Saturday, July 5, 2014

"Not All Passports are Created Equal" -Huffington Post


In an earlier post, I talked about how guilty I felt returning to the United States after living a year in Ecuador.


I felt this way for many complicated reason, but one reason I felt guilt leaving was because I can leave and many of my Ecuadorian friends can't. It is the unfortunate reality.

Getting a Ecuadorian passport is difficult and expensive. An Ecuadorian getting a visa to the United States is extremely expensive and nearly impossible.

I recently read this short article and info-graph that highlights the fact that not all passports are same. It's very interesting and eye-opening.

Not All Passports Are Created Equal, As This Map Will Tell You (INFOGRAPHIC) ,The Huffington Post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...