Sunday, March 30, 2014

SoCal.

Mission calls really do come!


California Los Angeles Mission
Spanish speaking.
Mexico MTC.
Leaving July 23, 2014.




I wouldn't have chosen this mission for myself, but the more I learn about the California Los Angeles Mission, the more convinced I am that it's the perfect mission for me. I AM SO EXCITED I CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU.


Here are some things I cannot wait for:


I adore Spanish..

LOS ANGELES.

I will teach and learn from people all over the world.

And not just investigators - my mission teaches in eight languages and has missionaries serving from over 25 countries.

I will get to simplify my life and just focus on the people I meet, my spirituality and missionary work for 18 months. 

SoCal 100% fits my personality.

Apparently, sixty degrees is considered cold. No more Iowa winters. Goodbye wearing seven layers of clothing and still being freezing!


Maybe I'll just move there post-mission?

I cannot stress enough how happy I am to be serving in a warm climate.

...and way more things


I am GOING ON A MISSION. Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...