Monday, March 17, 2014

reasons i would(n't) make a good mother


"Mayhem constructs a lot more than most people would probably believe. That's one of the best things about this project, I see her learning new skills every single day," Angie told the blog Mommy Shorts .



PLUS TEN MOMMY POINTS: I would make a good mother because this mom who makes her daughter paper dresses is my idol & I do believe I could make a mean paper dress.












MINUS FIFTY MOMMY POINTS: I think this baby meme is hilarious and would be excited if my child starred in one.

PLUS TWENTY-FIVE MOMMY POINTS: Kids are kind of hilarious. 

MINUS FIFTEEN MOMMY POINTS: I teach six three-year-olds for an hour a week in Sunday school & that is exhausting enough.

MINUS ONE HUNDRED MOMMY POINTS: I read this Buzzfeed article and I believe it.




I'm just thinking the being a mommy thing isn't my thing right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...