Saturday, November 10, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!

I´m sorry I can´t get you anything cool.. or really anything at all.

BUT.

I can write you a blog post.



TWENTY things that I love about you on your TWENTIETH birthday:

I love..

1. that I´ve know you for so long. You´re my best friend! (Also, because I´ve known you for so long, I have plenty of blackmail.)



2. your creativity




3. that you´re willing to do crazy things with me




4. along with that, you have the craziest ideas for things we can do..



5. your talents




5. that you´re good with kids




6. that you know how to make a girl feel special




7. the fact that you´re scared of sharks. (I feel like it makes my life more entertaining.. just kidding! sort of..okay, I´m not kidding at all)




8. that you´re a hard worker. Specifically, you´re a hard-working missionary




9. that you always act like you love the presents I give you (even if we both know they´re on the lame side)




10. knowing that you would do anything for me 




11. that you make THE BEST chicken -- which I miss a ton! (& you´re a good cook in general)




12. that you´re not very good at board game type games (which I love because I can always win)




13. that you can do a backhand spring




14. that you will always take a picture with me, even if it´s the millionth one




15. that my family loves you too




16. that you´re willing to try new things






17. that I can talk to you for hours and it fews like only a few minutes



18. that you have a lot of supporters



19. that you do the sweetest things for me




20. & I love dating you!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVEY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...