Thursday, November 15, 2012

el mercado de pescado (Manabi, Ecuador)


The night before this picture was taken, I asked my host mom what time I had to be ready. She told me 8 o´clock.

At 7 o´clock sharp, my host dad knocked on the door to my hotel room.

¨Yeah?¨I answered the door, a little confused (and sleepy).

¨Ready?¨he asked.

¨Right now?¨

¨Yes. We have to get up early to go to the fish market¨

"Okay,¨ I grabbed my camera and tried to walk out the door.

¨First, comb your hair. Five minutes.¨

So this is me with my host mom in front of our hotel on the beach... in my PJs.

At least my hair was combed.


We walked down the beach to El Mercado De Pescado.









The fish we bought for our lunch.





Check out the video here.

Next on my Ecuadorian adventure: My house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...