Tuesday, January 6, 2015

and the adventures continue.


Starting over is something I am really good at.


Coming home from my mission to a new city was the 26th time I have moved in my 21-year-old life.

I love adventure.

I love meeting new people.

I love seeing new sites.

I love the excitement and unknown of starting over.

..but..

I am a little tired of it.. 
and that is an understatement.


I have thought all of that out as I carefully picked my next adventure..

So.
That.
Next.
Adventure.
Shall.
Be.

starting over one last time (for a while anyway).. in a move to Idaho.





I AM MOVING TO IDAHO ON JANUARY 22ND (or sooner, still making specific plans).

I will be starting a new job, getting ready to start school in the summer and babysitting my cute cousins all the time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...