Friday, December 12, 2014

First Week Home from the Mission


This week I came home from my mission.

Hetalia Life  Challenge animated GIF


It's very confusing to be back in Iowa..

84 Years






I keep trying to read my texts aloud to everyone... It confuses them...

5NbDIOS







And I keep looking around for my companion....

..and then I realize I don't have one anymore..
I miss Hermana Yanez and Bossa and Mocellin and Diaz and WHY AREN'T THEY IN MY LIFE ANYMORE








I prefer EFY songs to Taylor Swift..
Happy Dance
(In fact I am listening to "Look Up" right now)








I am now one of those people who start every other sentence with "One time on my mission.."
Please






...And the worst part....
I am far more awkward than initially anticipated...

what happens:

me:

him:
7844598






But, alas, it's good to be back..

very happy man



(more awkward Returned Missionary stories to come as they unfold..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...