Monday, December 29, 2014

Delia! [Madison, WI]

Madison, WI

This weekend I got to see one of my favorite people...





I met Delia when we lived in Ecuador.

We lived in neighboring communities.

2013 Global Citizen Year fellows from the Cloud Forest region (when we visited Otavalo)

This weekend I got to visit her in her hometown of Madison, Wisconsin!

downtown Madison from afar


#kidsthesedays
#sometimesselfiesarenecessary


because we all want to own a pair of boots like Delia's



Crazy story...
Thailand gave the University of Wisconsin a pavilion!
On the little plaque in front of it, it says it is the only one of its kind in North America.
...so we basically went to Thailand this weekend. Nbd.






Delia was the best tour guide..

the Wisconsin Capitol

downtown Madison from another perspective




& a random shot by a lake:




To end our crazy full, crazy fun touristy day, we saw Ari Herstand in concert in a small, hipster cafe.


Thank you, Delia, for playing tour guide for the day,
reminiscing of happy Ecuador times conmigo,
updating me on the current Global Citizen Year gossip,
being my gorgeous model,
letting me eat dinner&hang out with your awesome family,
taking me to a sweet concert and
for being one of the coolest people I know.

Love, Syd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...