Sunday, November 23, 2014

HOLLYWOOD SIGN

I have a few silly mission goals, and one of them was hiking to the Hollywood sign... DID IT!!

P.S. but it took forever to do, so I only have a few minutes to write my mom.. I'll write you all next week sorrrrryyyy loooovvveeee youuuuuu :)


P.P.S. Another silly mission goal of mine was mastering jumping pictures.. naaaaillledddd it. :p






























































































because i looooove hermana mocellin <3


























more mission jumping pictures. okay it's getting a little embarrassing


























haha it was transfer week so we took a lot of photos. my baddd


























best trio in existeennncccee





We're not allowed to use names in e-mails, but this investigator is AMAZING. I love her SO MUCH.

just some random ones:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...