Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Puerto Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador

This is what I will be doing for the next six months while I am in Ecuador:

Location: Puerto Quito [a small town -- it only has three stoplights -- in the rainforest of Ecuador]

Sector(s): health/education

Fellow's main responsibilites:

  • Work in the subcentro with charlas to the waiting room as well as specialized events
  • Help with hygiene, nutrition, reproductive health, and tropical disease with charlas in the community [charlas are lessons]
  • Observe the working doctors
  • (I will also be able to perform tasks in the health clinic that I'm trained to do as a CNA)

Structure: medium

Next on my Ecuadorian adventure: Quito


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS SYDNI!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...