Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my love year adventure.


I will be spending my gap year adventure in beautiful Ecuador!



If you have talked to me about my gap year anytime during the last few months, you know how badly I wanted to go there. 

And now that I know that's where I'm going, you can listen to me blab about how ecstatic and terrifed I am! Cheers!

http://globalcitizenyear.org/updates/clockwork/


I AM GOING TO ECUADOR!

(I better start working on my Spanish...)


Next in my Ecuadorian adventure: Fall Training


3 comments:

  1. GAAAAAHHHHHHH! So, so excited for you! What an awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Va a ser un año increíble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I bet you'll have a fabulous time! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...